A sustainable lifestyle membership
for people on the go
In our busy every day lives it can be hard to make more eco-friendly choices for ourselves and the ones we love. The choices can be overwhelming and with all the greenwashing going on its hard to know friend from foe.
Your everyday companion to help you make lifestyle choices that care a bit more for the world
From the household products we buy to the maintenance services we book, we can make a difference by tackling the carbon emissions that we can control while offsetting what we can’t control.Sign Up Now
Sustainabli+ is brought to you by the sustainability team at Willow Alexander, the UK's first certified Home & Garden maintenance provider.
Alone will not prevent climate change.
Do your bit to reduce everyday carbon emissions. We can help you choose eco-friendly products and sustainable services for your home and garden from the leading certified carbon neutral Home & Garden service provider, while enjoying member exclusive discounts, secret sales and more.
From a membership that offers:
- A personal Carbon Offsetting Subscription
- An account to track where the carbon offsetting fund is spent
- Our eco-fund will reduce global impact by 1 carbon footprint per member each year
- Regular eco-news and tips for a more sustainable lifestyle
- Preferential rates across Willow Alexander Home & Garden services
- Priority booking on Willow Alexander Home & Garden services
- Guaranteed on-time arrival for Willow Alexander Home & Garden services
- 10% discount on product purchases from Willow Alexander’s online marketplace
- Unique offers on eco-friendly partner products and services with exclusive pre-sale access
Start your journey to a greener, more sustainable way of life so that you can enjoy your own beautiful spaces.
How it works
Sustainabli+ carbon offsetting eco-fund
100% of the eco-fund will be used to purchase carbon credits that offset the equivalent amount of tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions.
The carbon credits we buy support verified climate-friendly projects around the world that meet strict criteria and are proven to reduce, avoid or remove greenhouse gas emissions from the atmosphere.
Projects range from forest protection and reforestation to renewable energy and community-based solutions.
All purchases by the Fund are made through official platforms, are recorded in an emissions registry and will be available to view on our website